Monday, October 24, 2011

Sculpture Presentation for the DUP




Home again after a quick trip to Salt Lake City to make a presentation to the Daughters of the Utah Pioneers.  I was invited to come, bring my sculptures, and speak about my work in Northern Utah.  It was a joy for me because I'm always happy to share my passion.  I hauled up 7 maquette-sized sculptures, and showed slides of my five monuments in St. George.  Thank you, LeeAnne Whitaker, (photo)!  It was fun to meet a distant cousin, Mindy.  And great to see Shaunna Whitaker (photo).  Special thank you to Laurel Simonsen for the photographs.   I claim you all for my friends and family!  The women of the DUP were gracious and welcoming and interested.  I enjoyed it very much.  Thank you for the invitation, ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment