Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I'm in! I'm in!

Well, after a hiatus, a busy summer, and a lost password, my blog has relented, forgiven, and allowed me in!  Yay!  My first news for today is I have a new web site that I am very proud of.  Thanks to the genius and the generosity of Matt Mangus!  Go to www.annette-everett.com to see it.  Yes, that is Annette dash, because Annette dot was not available.  There is lots to see.  This blog will contain the day to day updates, new projects and random thoughts.  Thank you for checking in.  I'm off to the studio! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're blogging! I've told all my family about you and now they can finally see pics of your amazing talent for themselves. Oh -- and I read the Orson Scott Card review of your "Duet" about a week ago and, can I just say -- he's one of my favorite writers and to read him rave about you just solidifies the fact that he's a genius! (Ted calls him my "literary affair")

    ReplyDelete