Friday, January 21, 2011

Workin'Workin'Workin'

Working in sculpture is like working in any art form in one respect.  All artists start with large shapes and then refine to ever smaller shapes.  The large shapes of this sculpture are done.  I spent today measuring stars and stripes.  Working 10 to 12 hours every day this week has left me with mashed hands, aching shoulders, and trembling forearms.  Thank goodness for Naproxin Sodium, Acetaminophen,  Ibuprofen, and Aspirin!  I have a hard deadline around the corner - and I swear these days are getting shorter.  But I am a happy woman and having a ball.  More pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Annette! Did you know that Naproxen, Ibuprofen and Aspirin are all NSAIDs (Non-Steroidal
    Anti-inflammatories) and should not be taken together? Just FYI! I love you!

    ReplyDelete